Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain is a good thing?

So despite my attempts to pretend the rain does not exist over here, it is unfortunately starting to get to me. The past few days have been rainy, windy, and overall dreary which puts a damper on the mood. In between classes or in the early evening when I have free time I would like to just walk around and explore or go into the various shops in the city center, but with all the rain I just want to curl into bed rather than walk around and get soaked everywhere. I'm trying my hardest to push myself to go out in it but it's not fun constantly being soggy or laying clothes all over the apartment so they can dry. I don't mind the days when it lightly rains for like 10-15 minutes every few hours, but the past 3 days have been pretty miserable. The locals say the rain has been more than usual so I'm keeping my head up. Friday and Saturday are both supposed to be warm sunny days so hopefully the weather forecasts are right. For the rest of my time in Ireland, I will be adopting the attitude of Luke Bryan:


Until next time... Steph<3

No comments:

Post a Comment